2009 Ford F-250 Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
CONTINENTAL TIRE IS RECALLING CERTAIN CONTITRAC TR TIRES, SIZE LT275/70R18 125/122S OUTLINE WHITE LETTERS AND BLACK SIDEWALL, AND CONTITRAC, SIZE LT275/70R18 125/122S, BLACK SIDEWALL, PRODUCED FROM MAY 6, 2007, THROUGH SEPTEMBER 20, 2008, SOLD AS AFTERMARKET AND INSTALLED AS ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT ON SOME MODEL YEAR 2008 AND 2009 FORD F-250 AND F-350 TRUCKS. SOME OF THESE TIRES MAY EXPERIENCE UNEVEN WEAR, VIBRATION, OR PARTICULARLY UNDER CONDITIONS OF OVERLOADING OR UNDER INFLATION IN HIGH AMBIENT TEMPERATURE USAGE, SEPARATION BETWEEN THE BELT EDGES.
SEPARATION OF THE BELT EDGES COULD LEAD TO TREAD BELT SEPARATION, INCREASING THE RISK OF A CRASH.
CONTINENTAL TIRE WILL NOTIFY OWNERS AND REPLACE THE AFFECTED TIRES FREE OF CHARGE. THE SAFETY RECALL BEGAN ON APRIL 14, 2011. OWNERS MAY CONTACT CONTINENTAL CUSTOMER SERVICE TOLL-FREE AT 1-888-799-2168.
Ford Motor Company
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- Auto industry insider previews tell-all book, What Did Jesus Drive?
- Obama administration eyeing new NHTSA boss after safety lapses
- 2015 Ford Mustang already under recall, but just 53 units
- 2015 Chevy Colorado, GMC Canyon airbag problem causes recall
- How tiny recalls are becoming the new norm
- NHTSA to provide VIN search database for recalled vehicles
- Toyota recalls 209,000 FJ Cruisers over seatbelt issue
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »