2012 Ferrari 458 Spider Safety Overview & Features
ABS brakes automatically sense when a tire has stopped rotating under extreme braking, and will modulate the brake pressure to allow the tire to rotate. This increases the vehicles ability to turn while braking.
Stability control automatically senses when the vehicles handling limits have been exceeded and reduces engine power and/or applies select brakes to help prevent the driver from losing control of the vehicle.
Front-impact airbags for the driver and passenger (cancellable passenger) have been designed to protect the head during a frontal crash.
Side impact airbags
Side impact airbags for the front seats have been designed to protect the torso during a side impact collision.
Seatbelt pretensioners automatically tighten seatbelts to place the occupant in the optimal seating position during a collision.
The vehicle is equipped with a means of anticipating and/or detecting unwanted vehicle intrusion. The vehicle is equipped with an ignition disable device that will prevent the engine from starting if the correct original manufacturer key is not used.
2012 Ferrari 458 Spider Safety
- Base 2dr Convertible
- Airbags, frontal
- driver and front passenger w/passenger front-impact cancellable
- Airbags, side impact
- door mounted, driver and passenger
- Traction control
- ABS and driveline
- Seatbelt pre-tensioners
- high intensity low/high beam, Bi-Xenon
- Exterior light control
- fully automatic
- Delay off headlamps
- Headlight washer
- Daytime running lights
- Directionally adaptive headlights
- LED brakelights
- Illuminated entry
- Parking assist
- Remote keyless entry
- keyfob (all doors)
- Door locks
- power with 2 stage unlock
- Content theft-deterrent alarm system
- Ignition disable
- Low tire pressure warning
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- Chrysler recalling 280k Dodge Ram 1500 pickups over axle seizures
- Swedish car mag says Ford Mondeo is dangerously, illegally overweight [w/video]
- South Dakota yanks double-entendre 'Don't Jerk and Drive' campaign [w/video]
- Acura TLX sales stopped over rollaway fears
- Nissan, Infiniti recall more than 130,000 vehicles for potential fuel leak
- Oil trains create 'virtual' pipeline with sometimes undisclosed routes [w/video]
- Ford recalling 2015 Mustang for fuel line leak, 20K Transit Connects for plastic panel
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »