2011 Ferrari 458 Italia
2011 Ferrari 458 Italia Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
FERRARI IS RECALLING CERTAIN MODEL YEAR 2011-2012 458 ITALIA AND 2012 CALIFORNIA VEHICLES BECAUSE THE CRANKSHAFT MAY FAIL DUE TO INCORRECT MACHINING.
IF THIS FAILURE OCCURS, THE ENGINE MAY SEIZE, SUDDENLY RENDERING THE VEHICLE INOPERABLE, INCREASING THE RISK OF A CRASH.
FERRARI WILL NOTIFY OWNERS, AND DEALERS WILL OFFER VEHICLE OWNERS THE OPTION OF HAVING THEIR ENGINE REPAIRED OR REPLACED, FREE OF CHARGE. THE SAFETY RECALL BEGAN ON JUNE 18, 2012. OWNERS MAY CONTACT FERRARI AT 201-816-2600.
ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
Ferrari North America Inc
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- How tiny recalls are becoming the new norm
- NHTSA to provide VIN search database for recalled vehicles
- Toyota recalls 209,000 FJ Cruisers over seatbelt issue
- Honda recalling 183k cars and crossovers over unintended braking issue
- Subaru issues recall over cars that may start themselves
- Toyota announces two recalls affecting 1M Corolla, Matrix and Lexus IS models
- GM recalls Chevy Express, GMC Savana over rollaway concern
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »