2000 Dodge Grand Caravan
2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
ALL IN ONE MOBILITY IS RECALLING CERTAIN MODEL YEAR 1997 THROUGH 2008 CONVERSION VANS EQUIPPED WITH VMI/RICON 6-WAY POWER SEAT BASES. THERE IS A POSSIBILITY OF A DEFECTIVE WELD AT THE JOINT BETWEEN THE PIVOTING PLATE AND THE PIVOTING PLATE PIN.
THE SEAT OCCUPANT MAY BE INJURED IF THE SEAT BASE PIN WERE TO BREAK.
ALL IN ONE MOBILITY WILL NOTIFY OWNERS AND THE VEHICLES WILL BE REPAIRED FREE OF CHARGE. THE SAFETY RECALL BEGAN ON JUNE 22, 2010. OWNERS MAY CONTACT ALL IN ONE MOBILITY AT 1-503-255-5005.
ALL IN ONE MOBILITY, INC.
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
More on the Grand Caravan
Whether you're a buyer or owner of the 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan we've got you covered.
- How tiny recalls are becoming the new norm
- NHTSA to provide VIN search database for recalled vehicles
- Toyota recalls 209,000 FJ Cruisers over seatbelt issue
- Honda recalling 183k cars and crossovers over unintended braking issue
- Subaru issues recall over cars that may start themselves
- Toyota announces two recalls affecting 1M Corolla, Matrix and Lexus IS models
- GM recalls Chevy Express, GMC Savana over rollaway concern
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »