2009 Chrysler Aspen Hybrid Safety Overview & Features
ABS brakes automatically sense when a tire has stopped rotating under extreme braking, and will modulate the brake pressure to allow the tire to rotate. This increases the vehicles ability to turn while braking.
Stability control automatically senses when the vehicles handling limits have been exceeded and reduces engine power and/or applies select brakes to help prevent the driver from losing control of the vehicle.
Front-impact airbags for the driver and passenger have been designed to protect the head during a frontal crash.
Overhead airbags are used to protect the occupant's heads in the event of a side collision or rollover.
Seatbelt pretensioners automatically tighten seatbelts to place the occupant in the optimal seating position during a collision.
The vehicle is equipped with a means of anticipating and/or detecting unwanted vehicle intrusion. The vehicle is equipped with an ignition disable device that will prevent the engine from starting if the correct original manufacturer key is not used.
2009 Chrysler Aspen Hybrid Safety
- Limited HEV 4dr 4x4
- Airbags, frontal
- driver and front passenger
- Airbags, side curtain
- curtain 1st, 2nd and 3rd row
- Occupancy sensor
- Traction control
- ABS and driveline
- Height adjustable safety belts
- front and rear
- Seatbelt pre-tensioners
- Exterior light control
- fully automatic
- Delay off headlamps
- Headlight washer
- Illuminated entry
- Parking assist
- Remote keyless entry
- keyfob (all doors)
- Panic alarm
- Door locks
- power with 2 stage unlock
- Rear child safety door locks
- Content theft-deterrent alarm system
- Ignition disable
- Sentry Key
- Low tire pressure warning
- Vehicles awarded IIHS Top Safety Pick awards skyrockets for 2015 [w/video]
- Chrysler recalling 280k Dodge Ram 1500 pickups over axle seizures
- Swedish car mag says Ford Mondeo is dangerously, illegally overweight [w/video]
- South Dakota yanks double-entendre 'Don't Jerk and Drive' campaign [w/video]
- Acura TLX sales stopped over rollaway fears
- Nissan, Infiniti recall more than 130,000 vehicles for potential fuel leak
- Oil trains create 'virtual' pipeline with sometimes undisclosed routes [w/video]
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »