2008 Chevrolet Uplander Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
THE BRAUN CORPORATION HAS NOTIFIED NHTSA ABOUT A DEFECT IN CERTAIN MODEL YEAR 2005-2008 GENERAL MOTORS MOBILITY CONVERSION, HANDICAPPED ACCESSIBLE LOW FLOOR MINIVANS. DURING CONVERSION, THE DRIVER OR PASSENGER SIDE TRAILING ARM MODIFICATION MAY NOT HAVE BEEN ADEQUATELY WELDED.
A SQUEAKING OR CLUNKING NOISE MAY DEVELOP. THE TRAILING ARM BUSHINGS MAY PREMATURELY WEAR AND THE TRAILING ARM MAY FRACTURE OR SEPARATE, ALLOWING THE REAR AXLE TO BECOME PARTIALLY SEPARATED FROM THE CHASSIS INCREASING THE RISK OF A CRASH.
DEALERS WILL INSPECT AND WILL HAVE A SUPPLY OF RETROFIT PARTS AVAILABLE TO REMEDY THE VEHICLES FREE OF CHARGE. THE SAFETY RECALL BEGAN ON JUNE 4, 2010. OWNERS MAY CONTACT BRAUN AT 1-800-488-0359.
General Motors LLC
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- How tiny recalls are becoming the new norm
- NHTSA to provide VIN search database for recalled vehicles
- Toyota recalls 209,000 FJ Cruisers over seatbelt issue
- Honda recalling 183k cars and crossovers over unintended braking issue
- Subaru issues recall over cars that may start themselves
- Toyota announces two recalls affecting 1M Corolla, Matrix and Lexus IS models
- GM recalls Chevy Express, GMC Savana over rollaway concern
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »