2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
ON CERTAIN VEHICLES EQUIPPED WITH SERIES 0307, HR0307A, HR0307B, HR1000A OR HR1500HB HY--RAIL GUIDE WHEEL EQUIPMENT, THESE STEERING STOPS MAY NOT BE CORRECTLY INSTALLED.
DAMAGE OCCURS TO THE VEHICLE COMPONENTS AROUND THE RIMS ON THE FRONT OF THE VEHICLE. THE ANTI-LOCK BRAKE SENSOR WIRES COULD BE CUT.
THE VEHICLE'S FRONT TIRES, WHEELS, UPPER CONTROL ARMS, AND ANTI-LOCK BRAKE SENSOR WIRES WILL BE INSPECTED. IF ANY DAMAGE, WEAR, NICKS, GOUGES, CUT OR FRAYED WIRES, ARE FOUND, CONTROL ARM GUARD PLATES WILL BE NEEDED AND/OR THE STEERING STOPS WILL BE REPLACED. THE ANTI-LOCK BRAKE SENSOR WIRES WILL ALSO BE RELOCATED. OWNERS WERE NOTIFIED ON FEBRUARY 23, 2007. OWNERS MAY CONTACT HARSCO AT 1-507-235-7212.
HARSCO TRACK TECHNOLOGIES
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
More on the Silverado 2500HD
Whether you're a buyer or owner of the 2004 Chevy Silverado 2500HD we've got you covered.
- How tiny recalls are becoming the new norm
- NHTSA to provide VIN search database for recalled vehicles
- Toyota recalls 209,000 FJ Cruisers over seatbelt issue
- Honda recalling 183k cars and crossovers over unintended braking issue
- Subaru issues recall over cars that may start themselves
- Toyota announces two recalls affecting 1M Corolla, Matrix and Lexus IS models
- GM recalls Chevy Express, GMC Savana over rollaway concern
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »