2010 Bugatti Veyron Safety Overview & Features
ABS brakes automatically sense when a tire has stopped rotating under extreme braking, and will modulate the brake pressure to allow the tire to rotate. This increases the vehicles ability to turn while braking.
Stability control automatically senses when the vehicles handling limits have been exceeded and reduces engine power and/or applies select brakes to help prevent the driver from losing control of the vehicle.
Front-impact airbags for the driver and passenger (cancellable passenger) have been designed to protect the head during a frontal crash.
Seatbelt pretensioners automatically tighten seatbelts to place the occupant in the optimal seating position during a collision.
The vehicle is equipped with a means of anticipating and/or detecting unwanted vehicle intrusion. The vehicle is equipped with an ignition disable device that will prevent the engine from starting if the correct original manufacturer key is not used.
2010 Bugatti Veyron Safety
- 16.4 Grand Sport 2dr Convertible
- Airbags, frontal
- driver and front passenger w/passenger front-impact cancellable
- Traction control
- ABS and driveline
- Stolen-vehicle tracking
- Seatbelt pre-tensioners
- high intensity low/high beam
- Exterior light control
- auto off
- Daytime running lights
- Illuminated entry
- Parking assist
- Remote keyless entry
- keyfob (all doors)
- Panic alarm
- Door locks
- power with 2 stage unlock
- Content theft-deterrent alarm system
- Ignition disable
- Low tire pressure warning
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- States have failed to spend nearly $540M in federal highway safety grants
- Honda fixes Fit flaw, improves performance on key crash test [w/video]
- Retired NASCAR driver creating fund to help racers with concussions [w/video]
- China to overhaul factory safety standards following GM supplier plant explosion
- Senator pushes for up to life sentence for auto execs found to delay recalls
- NHTSA proposes new bus rollover standards
- States can't navigate red tape to secure federal highway grants
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »