2014 BMW 335 Gran Turismo
2014 BMW 335 Gran Turismo Safety Overview & Features
ABS brakes automatically sense when a tire has stopped rotating under extreme braking, and will modulate the brake pressure to allow the tire to rotate. This increases the vehicles ability to turn while braking.
Stability control automatically senses when the vehicles handling limits have been exceeded and reduces engine power and/or applies select brakes to help prevent the driver from losing control of the vehicle.
Front-impact airbags for the driver and passenger have been designed to protect the head during a frontal crash.
Side impact airbags
Side impact airbags for the front seats have been designed to protect the torso during a side impact collision.
Overhead airbags are used to protect the occupant's heads in the event of a side collision or rollover.
Knee airbags help to protect the occupants lower extremities from serious injury in the event of an accident.
Seatbelt pretensioners automatically tighten seatbelts to place the occupant in the optimal seating position during a collision.
Anti-whiplash head restraints actively react to rear collision forces and craddle the occupants head in an effort to reduce the likelihood of a whiplash injury.
The vehicle is equipped with a means of anticipating and/or detecting unwanted vehicle intrusion. The vehicle is equipped with an ignition disable device that will prevent the engine from starting if the correct original manufacturer key is not used.
2014 BMW 335 Gran Turismo Safety
- i xDrive 4dr AWD Hatchback
- Airbags, frontal
- driver and front passenger
- Airbags, side impact
- seat mounted, driver and passenger
- Airbags, side curtain
- curtain 1st and 2nd row
- Airbags, knee protection
- driver and passenger
- Occupancy sensor
- Traction control
- ABS and driveline
- In-Vehicle Assistance Service
- BMW Assist eCall
- Stolen-vehicle tracking
- Seatbelt pre-tensioners
- high intensity low/high beam, Bi-xenon
- Exterior light control
- fully automatic
- Delay off headlamps
- Headlight washer
- Daytime running lights
- Directionally adaptive headlights
- Door curb lights
- Illuminated entry
- Parking assist
- Remote keyless entry
- keyfob (all doors)
- Keyless access system
- Panic alarm
- Door locks
- power with 2 stage unlock
- Rear child safety door locks
- Content theft-deterrent alarm system
- Ignition disable
- Lane departure
- Theft deterrent radio
- Blind spot sensor
- Low tire pressure warning
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
More on the 335 Gran Turismo
Whether you're a buyer or owner of the 2014 BMW 335 Gran Turismo we've got you covered.
- Self-slapping wipers could take the sting from snowy mornings
- Deborah Hersman, head of NTSB and vocal critic of auto safety efforts, stepping down
- Learn how Béla Barényi championed passenger safety with Mercedes-Benz
- GM knew about fatal Chevy ignition problem decade before recall
- Finnish spraying reindeer antlers with glow-in-the-dark paint to curb accidents [w/video]
- The most dangerous countries for drivers
- Car seat manufacturer Graco recalling 3.8-million toddler and booster seats
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »