2013 Audi S7 Safety Overview & Features
ABS brakes automatically sense when a tire has stopped rotating under extreme braking, and will modulate the brake pressure to allow the tire to rotate. This increases the vehicles ability to turn while braking.
Stability control automatically senses when the vehicles handling limits have been exceeded and reduces engine power and/or applies select brakes to help prevent the driver from losing control of the vehicle.
Front-impact airbags for the driver and passenger have been designed to protect the head during a frontal crash.
Side impact airbags
Side impact airbags for the front seats have been designed to protect the torso during a side impact collision.
Overhead airbags are used to protect the occupant's heads in the event of a side collision or rollover.
Knee airbags help to protect the occupants lower extremities from serious injury in the event of an accident.
Seatbelt pretensioners automatically tighten seatbelts to place the occupant in the optimal seating position during a collision.
The vehicle is equipped with a means of anticipating and/or detecting unwanted vehicle intrusion. The vehicle is equipped with an ignition disable device that will prevent the engine from starting if the correct original manufacturer key is not used.
2013 Audi S7 Safety
- 4.0T Prestige 4dr AWD quattro Sportback
- Airbags, frontal
- driver and front passenger
- Airbags, side impact
- seat mounted, driver and passenger
- Airbags, side curtain
- Airbags, knee protection
- driver and passenger
- Occupancy sensor
- Traction control
- ABS and driveline
- Height adjustable safety belts
- Seatbelt pre-tensioners
- front and rear
- high intensity low/high beam, Xenon plus
- Exterior light control
- Delay off headlamps
- Headlight washer
- Cornering lights
- Daytime running lights
- Directionally adaptive headlights
- LED brakelights
- Door curb lights
- Illuminated entry
- Parking assist
- Remote keyless entry
- keyfob (all doors)
- Keyless access system
- Panic alarm
- Door locks
- power with 2 stage unlock
- Rear child safety door locks
- Content theft-deterrent alarm system
- Ignition disable
- Immobilizer III
- Lane departure
- First aid kit
- Theft deterrent radio
- Blind spot sensor
- Low tire pressure warning
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- Bicyclist deaths spike on US roads
- Aging, obese crash test dummies in development to replicate US population
- 2015 Ford Mustang already under recall, but just 53 units
- Virginia concerned over safety of its guardrails
- Toyota recalling 1.67 million vehicles worldwide in 3 campaigns [UPDATE]
- 2015 Chevy Colorado, GMC Canyon airbag problem causes recall
- Porsche Macan fails moose test, Stuttgart responds
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »