2011 Audi R8 Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
VOLKSWAGEN IS RECALLING CERTAIN MODEL YEAR 2011-2012 AUDI R8 SPYDER VEHICLES MANUFACTURED FROM MAY 18, 2010, THROUGH JUNE 22, 2011. THE FUEL SUPPLY LINE MAY CONTACT AND RUB AGAINST THE HEAT SHIELD IN THE ENGINE COMPARTMENT. THIS COULD LEAD TO A SMALL FUEL LEAK.
A FUEL LEAK IN THE PRESENCE OF AN IGNITION SOURCE COULD LEAD TO A VEHICLE FIRE.
DEALERS WILL INSPECT THE FUEL LINE FOR DAMAGE AND REPLACE IT IF NECESSARY FREE OF CHARGE. THE SAFETY RECALL BEGAN ON AUGUST 22, 2011. OWNERS MAY CONTACT AUDI AT 1-800-822-2834.
FUEL SYSTEM, OTHER:DELIVERY:HOSES, LINES/PIPING, AND FITTINGS
Volkswagen of America, Inc.
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- How tiny recalls are becoming the new norm
- NHTSA to provide VIN search database for recalled vehicles
- Toyota recalls 209,000 FJ Cruisers over seatbelt issue
- Honda recalling 183k cars and crossovers over unintended braking issue
- Subaru issues recall over cars that may start themselves
- Toyota announces two recalls affecting 1M Corolla, Matrix and Lexus IS models
- GM recalls Chevy Express, GMC Savana over rollaway concern
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »