2012 Audi Q5 Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
VOLKSWAGEN IS RECALLING CERTAIN MODEL YEAR 2012 AUDI Q5 VEHICLES, MANUFACTURED FROM JUNE 21, 2011, THROUGH DECEMBER 9, 2011. SOME VEHICLES MAY BE EQUIPPED WITH A FRONT SUNROOF GLASS PANEL THAT IS SUSCEPTIBLE TO BREAKAGE IN EXTREMELY COLD WEATHER/TEMPERATURE CONDITIONS.
SHOULD THE SUNROOFS GLASS BREAK WHILE THE VEHICLE IS IN USE, THE FALLING GLASS COULD CUT AND INJURE THE DRIVER OR PASSENGERS. IT COULD ALSO DISTRACT THE DRIVER, INCREASING THE RISK OF A CRASH.
VOLKSWAGEN WILL NOTIFY OWNERS, AND DEALERS WILL REPLACE THE FRONT SUNROOF GLASS PANEL, FREE OF CHARGE. THE SAFETY RECALL BEGAN ON AUGUST 7, 2012. OWNERS MAY CONTACT AUDI AT 1-800-253-2834.
VISIBILITY:SUN ROOF ASSEMBLY
Volkswagen of America, Inc.
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- How tiny recalls are becoming the new norm
- NHTSA to provide VIN search database for recalled vehicles
- Toyota recalls 209,000 FJ Cruisers over seatbelt issue
- Honda recalling 183k cars and crossovers over unintended braking issue
- Subaru issues recall over cars that may start themselves
- Toyota announces two recalls affecting 1M Corolla, Matrix and Lexus IS models
- GM recalls Chevy Express, GMC Savana over rollaway concern
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »