2009 Audi Q5 Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
VOLKSWAGEN IS RECALLING CERTAIN MODEL YEAR 2009 Q5 PASSENGER VEHICLES MANUFACTURED BETWEEN NOVEMBER 25, 2008 AND JUNE 4, 2009. A LEFT AND/OR RIGHT A-PILLAR TRIM COVER CLIP MAY NOT HAVE BEEN MANUFACTURED CORRECTLY, ALLOWING THE A-PILLAR TRIM TO BECOME LOOSE WHEN THE SIDEGUARD HEAD PROTECTION AIRBAGS DEPLOY DURING A CRASH.
IF THIS HAPPENS, A LOOSE TRIM PIECE COULD INJURE THE FRONT SEAT OCCUPANTS OF THE VEHICLE.
VOLKSWAGEN WILL INSPECT THE CLIP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE LEFT AND RIGHT A-PILLAR COVERS AND REPLACE IT FREE OF CHARGE. THE SAFETY RECALL BEGAN ON JANUARY 22, 2010. OWNERS MAY CONTACT AUDI AT 1-800-253-2834.
Volkswagen of America, Inc.
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- How tiny recalls are becoming the new norm
- NHTSA to provide VIN search database for recalled vehicles
- Toyota recalls 209,000 FJ Cruisers over seatbelt issue
- Honda recalling 183k cars and crossovers over unintended braking issue
- Subaru issues recall over cars that may start themselves
- Toyota announces two recalls affecting 1M Corolla, Matrix and Lexus IS models
- GM recalls Chevy Express, GMC Savana over rollaway concern
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »