2013 Audi A8 Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain model year 2013-2014 Audi A8 and S8 vehicles equipped with a standard sunroof, manufactured March 12, 2013, through July 15, 2013. These vehicles are equipped with a standard sunroof glass panel that may shatter.
Should the sunroof's glass break while the vehicle is in use, the falling glass could injure the driver or passengers. It could also distract the driver, increasing the risk of a crash.
Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will replace the sunroof glass panel, free of charge. The recall began on October 21, 2013. Owners may contact Audi of America at 1-800-822-2834. Volkwagen's number for this campaign is 60B6/1L.
VISIBILITY:SUN ROOF ASSEMBLY
Volkswagen of America, Inc.
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
More on the A8
Whether you're a buyer or owner of the 2013 Audi A8 we've got you covered.
- How tiny recalls are becoming the new norm
- NHTSA to provide VIN search database for recalled vehicles
- Toyota recalls 209,000 FJ Cruisers over seatbelt issue
- Honda recalling 183k cars and crossovers over unintended braking issue
- Subaru issues recall over cars that may start themselves
- Toyota announces two recalls affecting 1M Corolla, Matrix and Lexus IS models
- GM recalls Chevy Express, GMC Savana over rollaway concern
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »