2005 Audi A8 Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
ON CERTAIN PASSENGER VEHICLES, DURING PRODUCTION OF THE DRIVER'S FRONTAL AIR BAG, THE AIR BAG MAY NOT UNFOLD PROPERLY IN THE EVENT OF A CRASH AND THEREFORE MAY NOT INFLATE AS DESIGNED.
LOSS OF FRONTAL AIR BAG DEPLOYMENT COULD OCCUR WHICH CAN INCREASE THE RISK OF INJURY IN A FRONTAL CRASH.
DEALERS WILL INSTALL A NEW DRIVER'S FRONTAL AIR BAG FREE OF CHARGE. THE RECALL BEGAN ON OCTOBER 6, 2006. OWNERS MAY CONTACT AUDI AT 1-800-822-2834.
Volkswagen of America, Inc.
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- How tiny recalls are becoming the new norm
- NHTSA to provide VIN search database for recalled vehicles
- Toyota recalls 209,000 FJ Cruisers over seatbelt issue
- Honda recalling 183k cars and crossovers over unintended braking issue
- Subaru issues recall over cars that may start themselves
- Toyota announces two recalls affecting 1M Corolla, Matrix and Lexus IS models
- GM recalls Chevy Express, GMC Savana over rollaway concern
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »