2006 Aston Martin Vanquish Safety Overview & Features
ABS brakes automatically sense when a tire has stopped rotating under extreme braking, and will modulate the brake pressure to allow the tire to rotate. This increases the vehicles ability to turn while braking.
Front-impact airbags for the driver and passenger have been designed to protect the head during a frontal crash.
The vehicle is equipped with a means of anticipating and/or detecting unwanted vehicle intrusion. The vehicle is equipped with an ignition disable device that will prevent the engine from starting if the correct original manufacturer key is not used.
2006 Aston Martin Vanquish Safety
- S 2dr Coupe
- Airbags, frontal
- driver and front passenger
- Traction control
- ABS and driveline
- Height adjustable safety belts
- Exterior light control
- fully automatic
- Illuminated entry
- Parking assist
- Remote keyless entry
- keyfob (all doors)
- Door locks
- power with 2 stage unlock
- Content theft-deterrent alarm system
- Ignition disable
- First aid kit
- Theft deterrent radio
- Low tire pressure warning
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
More on the Vanquish
Whether you're a buyer or owner of the 2006 Aston Martin Vanquish we've got you covered.
- Bicyclist deaths spike on US roads
- Aging, obese crash test dummies in development to replicate US population
- 2015 Ford Mustang already under recall, but just 53 units
- Virginia concerned over safety of its guardrails
- Toyota recalling 1.67 million vehicles worldwide in 3 campaigns [UPDATE]
- 2015 Chevy Colorado, GMC Canyon airbag problem causes recall
- Porsche Macan fails moose test, Stuttgart responds
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »