2003 Aston Martin Vanquish
2003 Aston Martin Vanquish Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
ON CERTAIN PASSENGER VEHICLES, THE THROTTLE PEDAL ASSEMBLY CAN BECOME DISPLACED FROM ITS HOUSING.
A DRIVER COULD EXPERIENCE LOSS OF THROTTLE CONTROL, INCREASING THE RISK OF A CRASH.
DEALERS WILL INSPECT AND REPLACE, IF NECESSARY, THE THROTTLE PEDALS. THE RECALL BEGAN ON DECEMBER 23, 2004. OWNERS SHOULD CONTACT ASTON MARTIN AT 201-818-8352.
VEHICLE SPEED CONTROL:ACCELERATOR PEDAL
Aston Martin Lagonda of North America
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
More on the Vanquish
Whether you're a buyer or owner of the 2003 Aston Martin Vanquish we've got you covered.
- How tiny recalls are becoming the new norm
- NHTSA to provide VIN search database for recalled vehicles
- Toyota recalls 209,000 FJ Cruisers over seatbelt issue
- Honda recalling 183k cars and crossovers over unintended braking issue
- Subaru issues recall over cars that may start themselves
- Toyota announces two recalls affecting 1M Corolla, Matrix and Lexus IS models
- GM recalls Chevy Express, GMC Savana over rollaway concern
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »