2008 Aston Martin DBS Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
ASTON MARTIN IS RECALLING CERTAIN MODEL YEAR 2007-2008 DB9 COUPE, DB9 VOLANTE, V8 VANTAGE COUPE, V8 VANTAGE ROADSTER, AND DBS COUPE VEHICLES. THE FRONT BOTTOM SUSPENSION ARM CAM BOLT COULD CRACK ALONG ITS SHANK ALLOWING THE LOWER CONTROL ARM TO MOVE.
MOVEMENT OF THE LOWER CONTROL ARM WILL INFLUENCE THE DRIVER'S CONTROL OF THE STEERING OF THE VEHICLE INCREASING THE RISK OF A CRASH.
DEALERS WILL REPLACE THE FRONT SUSPENSION LOWER CONTROL ARM CAM BOLTS. THIS SERVICE WILL BE PERFORMED FREE OF CHARGE. THE SAFETY RECALL BEGAN ON NOVEMBER 11, 2010. OWNERS MAY CONTACT ASTON MARTIN CUSTOMER SERVICE AT 1-888-923-9988.
SUSPENSION:FRONT:CONTROL ARM:LOWER ARM
Aston Martin Lagonda of North America
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
More on the DBS
Whether you're a buyer or owner of the 2008 Aston Martin DBS we've got you covered.
- How tiny recalls are becoming the new norm
- NHTSA to provide VIN search database for recalled vehicles
- Toyota recalls 209,000 FJ Cruisers over seatbelt issue
- Honda recalling 183k cars and crossovers over unintended braking issue
- Subaru issues recall over cars that may start themselves
- Toyota announces two recalls affecting 1M Corolla, Matrix and Lexus IS models
- GM recalls Chevy Express, GMC Savana over rollaway concern
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »