2012 Aston Martin DB9 Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
Aston Martin is recalling certain model year DB9, Virage, V8 Vantage, V12 Vantage, and Rapide vehicles manufactured from May 14, 2012, through April 10, 2013. Due to a manufacturing error, the throttle pedal arm may break.
If the throttle pedal arm breaks, the engine will return to idle and the driver will be unable to maintain or increase engine speed, increasing the risk of a crash.
Aston Martin will notify owners, and dealers will replace the throttle pedal assemblies. The recall began July 19, 2013. Owners may contact Aston Martin customer service by calling 1-888-923-9988. Aston Martin's recall number is RA-03-0016.
VEHICLE SPEED CONTROL:ACCELERATOR PEDAL
Aston Martin Lagonda of North America
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
More on the DB9
Whether you're a buyer or owner of the 2012 Aston Martin DB9 we've got you covered.
- How tiny recalls are becoming the new norm
- NHTSA to provide VIN search database for recalled vehicles
- Toyota recalls 209,000 FJ Cruisers over seatbelt issue
- Honda recalling 183k cars and crossovers over unintended braking issue
- Subaru issues recall over cars that may start themselves
- Toyota announces two recalls affecting 1M Corolla, Matrix and Lexus IS models
- GM recalls Chevy Express, GMC Savana over rollaway concern
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »