2008 Acura RDX Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
CERTAIN VEHICLES FAIL TO CONFORM TO THE REQUIREMENTS OF PART 567, 'CERTIFICATION.' INCORRECT CERTIFICATION LABELS WERE APPLIED TO THESE VEHICLES.
SOME CERTIFICATION LABELS MAY NOT CONTAIN THE REQUIRED TIRE AND RIM SIZE INFORMATION.
DEALERS WILL REMOVE THE INCORRECT LABEL AND ADHERE THE CORRECT LABEL. THE RECALL IS EXPECTED TO BEGIN ON OR ABOUT AUGUST 20, 2007. OWNERS MAY CONTACT ACURA AT 1-800-382-2238.
Honda (American Honda Motor Co.)
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- 2015 Ford Mustang already under recall, but just 53 units
- 2015 Chevy Colorado, GMC Canyon airbag problem causes recall
- How tiny recalls are becoming the new norm
- NHTSA to provide VIN search database for recalled vehicles
- Toyota recalls 209,000 FJ Cruisers over seatbelt issue
- Honda recalling 183k cars and crossovers over unintended braking issue
- Subaru issues recall over cars that may start themselves
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »