2007 Acura RDX Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
CERTAIN HONDA ACCESSORY TRAILER HITCHES, P/N 08L92-STK-200, MANUFACTURED BETWEEN JUNE 26 AND JULY 8, 2006, AND SOLD AS AFTERMARKET EQUIPMENT FOR USE ON 2007 MODEL YEAR ACURA RDX VEHICLES. THE HITCHES MAY HAVE BEEN IMPROPERLY WELDED DURING INSTALLATION.
THE HITCH MAY SEPARATE FROM THE VEHICLE WHILE IN USE WHICH COULD RESULT IN A VEHICLE CRASH.
HONDA WILL NOTIFY OWNERS AND INSPECT AND, IF NECESSARY, REPLACE THE HITCH. THE RECALL BEGAN ON NOVEMBER 29, 2006. OWNERS MAY CONTACT ACURA CLIENT SERVICES AT 800-382-2238.
Honda (American Honda Motor Co.)
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- How tiny recalls are becoming the new norm
- NHTSA to provide VIN search database for recalled vehicles
- Toyota recalls 209,000 FJ Cruisers over seatbelt issue
- Honda recalling 183k cars and crossovers over unintended braking issue
- Subaru issues recall over cars that may start themselves
- Toyota announces two recalls affecting 1M Corolla, Matrix and Lexus IS models
- GM recalls Chevy Express, GMC Savana over rollaway concern
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »