2014 Acura MDX
2014 Acura MDX Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
American Honda Motor Co. is recalling certain Trailer Hitch Harness Kits, Part Number 08L91-TZ5-200. These kits are for use in 2014 model year Acura MDX vehicles. The trailer hitch kit has a subharness that is incorrectly wired such that there may be no power supplied to an accessory trailer brake controller.
If the trailer brake controller is not powered, when towing a trailer, longer stopping distances could be required, increasing the risk of a crash.
Honda will notify owners and Acura dealers will correct the trailer hitch subharness wiring, free of charge. The recall began on August 23, 2013. Owners may contact Acura Customer Service at 1-800-382-2238. Honda's number for this campaign is JB2.
Honda (American Honda Motor Co.)
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
More on the MDX
Whether you're a buyer or owner of the 2014 Acura MDX we've got you covered.
- How tiny recalls are becoming the new norm
- NHTSA to provide VIN search database for recalled vehicles
- Toyota recalls 209,000 FJ Cruisers over seatbelt issue
- Honda recalling 183k cars and crossovers over unintended braking issue
- Subaru issues recall over cars that may start themselves
- Toyota announces two recalls affecting 1M Corolla, Matrix and Lexus IS models
- GM recalls Chevy Express, GMC Savana over rollaway concern
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »