2012 Acura MDX Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
HONDA IS RECALLING CERTAIN MODEL YEAR 2012 PILOT AND ACURA MDX VEHICLES. THE VENT SHUT FLOAT (VSF) VALVE CASE IN THE FUEL TANK ASSEMBLY DOES NOT MEET THE DESIGN SPECIFICATIONS.
AS A RESULT, FUEL MAY LEAK FROM THE TANK, INCREASING THE RISK OF FIRE.
HONDA WILL NOTIFY OWNERS AND DEALERS WILL INSPECT THE VSF ASSEMBLY DATE AND, IF NECESSARY, REPLACE THE FUEL TANK ASSEMBLY, FREE OF CHARGE. THE SAFETY RECALL BEGAN ON MARCH 13, 2012. OWNERS MAY CONTACT HONDA CUSTOMER SERVICE AT 1-800-999-1009.
FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:STORAGE:TANK ASSEMBLY
Honda (American Honda Motor Co.)
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- How tiny recalls are becoming the new norm
- NHTSA to provide VIN search database for recalled vehicles
- Toyota recalls 209,000 FJ Cruisers over seatbelt issue
- Honda recalling 183k cars and crossovers over unintended braking issue
- Subaru issues recall over cars that may start themselves
- Toyota announces two recalls affecting 1M Corolla, Matrix and Lexus IS models
- GM recalls Chevy Express, GMC Savana over rollaway concern
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »