2010 Acura MDX Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
HONDA IS RECALLING CERTAIN MODEL YEAR ACURA 2010 MDX VEHICLES MANUFACTURED BETWEEN OCTOBER 7, 2009 AND NOVEMBER 14, 2009. A BOLT USED TO ATTACH AN INTERIOR TRIM PIECE TO EITHER THE DRIVER'S OR PASSENGER'S SIDE A-PILLAR MAY NOT HAVE BEEN INSTALLED DURING MANUFACTURING.
IN THE EVENT OF A CRASH RESULTING IN SIDE CURTAIN AIR BAG DEPLOYMENT, THE TRIM PIECE MAY NOT REMAIN PROPERLY SECURED TO THE A-PILLAR, INCREASING THE RISK OF INJURY TO THE DRIVER AND/OR FRONT SEAT PASSENGER.
DEALERS WILL INSPECT THE INTERIOR TRIM PIECE OF THE A-PILLAR AND IF A BOLT IS MISSING IT WILL BE INSTALLED FREE OF CHARGE. FOUR VEHICLES WERE PURCHASED BEFORE THE STOP-SALE WAS ISSUED AND ALL THE VEHICLES HAVE BEEN INSPECTED AND REPAIRED IF NECESSARY.
Honda (American Honda Motor Co.)
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- How tiny recalls are becoming the new norm
- NHTSA to provide VIN search database for recalled vehicles
- Toyota recalls 209,000 FJ Cruisers over seatbelt issue
- Honda recalling 183k cars and crossovers over unintended braking issue
- Subaru issues recall over cars that may start themselves
- Toyota announces two recalls affecting 1M Corolla, Matrix and Lexus IS models
- GM recalls Chevy Express, GMC Savana over rollaway concern
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »