- You are here:
- Hot Topics >
- Safe Cars and Car Safety
Safe Cars and Car Safety
Do Roundabouts Reduce Accidents?
Roundabouts are becoming increasingly common across the U.S. as states and municipalities seek new ways to increase traffic flow.
What To Do If Your Brakes Fail
Thankfully, complete brake failure is a rare occurrence. But when it happens, it's almost always unexpected.
Michigan Readies For Tougher Teen Driving Laws
Michigan's new law makes it one of several states that have introduced restrictions in the last three years.
Car Buyers Rank Entertainment Over Safety
As new technology floods into vehicles, consumers are starting to favor infotainment over safety features.
Why The “Lincoln Penny” Test Still Matters
Eleven percent of American vehicles are driving around with at least one bald tire, and that 55 percent of vehicles are riding on at least one under-inflated tire.
Do Red Light Cameras Reduce Accidents?
Murk is exactly what you step into when you ask this one simple question: Do red light cameras reduce accidents?
General Car Safety
Driving Safety Tips
Car Safety Technology
From airbags to bumpers, this car safety technology could save your life:
- The Future of Car Safety
- Crash Tests Show Benefits of Side Air Bags
- Car and SUV Bumper Heights
- Should Cars Have Breathalyzers?
- ABS Brakes Explained
- Can a Smart Car Really Hold an Elephant?
- Device Analyzes Driver Data For Safer Roads
- How Your Keys Will Be Copied In The Future
- New System For Car Registration Will Prevent Scams
- How Thieves Are Planning On Hacking Into Your Car
- With New 2011 Explorer, Ford Turns Toward Safety
Trending in the Industry
Research A New Car
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Find A Used Car
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPresented By Apply In One Easy Step »