Sport Utility Vehicle Buying Guide
AOL Autos Guide to Sport Utility Vehicles (SUVs)
Sometimes there is no substitute for a go anywhere, haul everything vehicle that can get you, your family and all your stuff safely and securely to your destination no matter the weather.
Sport Utility Vehicles are, quite simply, the best vehicles for carrying passengers and their cargo on any road – paved or unpaved – in any weather condition. All-wheel drive and high ground clearance are hallmarks of SUVs. More often than not, they are manufactured on a truck chassis. But in recent years, we have seen more and more sport utility vehicles made on car chassis since few SUV buyers were actually going off road or hauling heavy trailers. We call these crossovers, or CUVs.
- What Is A Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV)?
- How To Shop For A Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV)
- Notable Newcomers
- Sport Utility Vehicles Under $20,000
- Sport Utility Vehicles From $20,000 - $25,000
- Sport Utility Vehicles From $25,000 - $30,000
- Sport Utility Vehicles From $30,000 - $40,000
- Sport Utility Vehicles From $40,000 - $55,000
- Sport Utility Vehicles From $55,000 - $85,000