The all-electric Fiat made its debut at the show
Filed under: Car Shows
More Auto News
Just in time for Earth Day, General Motors' Chevrolet division says that the clean-diesel version of its Cruze sedan coming out this year will get 46 mpg in highway driving, four more miles per...
AOL Autos Editor-in-Chief David Kiley highlights the latest cars and concepts at the 2013 New York International Auto Show. This year's show features plenty of exciting new and refreshed models like...
Chevrolet today revealed the all new 2014 Chevy Camaro in all its apple-red muscle car glory on the Kelly and Michael Show this afternoon, a day ahead of its reveal to the press at the New York...
Kia's new concept car, the Provo, is designed to provoke comment. But to many across Britain and Ireland, the name sounds like a celebration of terrorism.
Recession? What recession? If the crowds at the Barrett-Jackson auction in Scottsdale, Ariz., last weekend were any indication, people with disposable income are starting to spend it again. The...
A new Corvette promised to revive the longest-running sports car in American history. A new Mercedes-Benz showcased the smaller future ahead for its classic European brand. Cadillac won its...
Add a Comment
Latest Auto News
- Official: Kia Sportage MSRP up by almost 14 percent for 2014, starting at $21,600*
- Followup: Grand Prix of America refocusing on 2015
- Report: Mercedes E63 AMG wagon gets 838 hp thanks to Brabus
- Video: Charity supercar run results in 3 Lamborghinis going up in flames
- Official: Dubuc Canadian DIY supercar to debut in Montreal [w/video]
- Report: Lewis Hamilton never paid his father for being his manager
- Confederate Motorcycles unveils 2015 C2 P-51 Fighter [w/video]
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPresented By Apply In One Easy Step »
Research A New Car
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover